TheEllenShow

 


TheEllenShow (Sub Title)

And now it's time to play the most difficult game on daytime television. It's called country or not. All right, here's how it goes. I'm going to read a list of song titles that are either legitimate country song titles, or they're just something that my writers made up. You're our first contestant. Will you stand, please? Yes. What is your name? My name is Karen. It looks like you're a country fan. Yee haw. Is that how you answer? Uh huh. Yee haw. Where do you live? I grew up in Roanoke, Virginia, but I live here now. Okay. And what do you do? I tend bar. I'm a bartender. Okay. Yeah, you can come over for drinks whenever you like. Okay, I will. And all of you, we'll be there right after the show. And do you like country music? I sure do. You ready to play? I am. Here we go. Okay. Now, you have to obviously you say country or not. Okay? That's the only thing you can say. Okay? Don't give us the wrong answer. That point will be taken away. Okay. You're the reason that our kids are so ugly. Not that's. Country. That's Loretta Lyn and Conway Twitty. These country people are crazy. All right? I'd rather get a root canal than stay here with you. Country not. All right. Is it cheating when you don't know his name? Country? No, but I like the convention. Very conviction. All right. How can I miss you if you won't go away? Well, wait a minute. Is that time's up. All right, time's up. All right. So you'll still get a gift, even though yeah, because that's how we are here. We have lovely evian gift baskets. Who's bringing?Where's our gift? Don't we have something from some Gloria Estefon? Yes. Congratulations. How are you? And congratulations. Any congrats, any number? Oh, I was in the neighborhood. Oh, you have a mic. Yeah, I was in the neighborhood and I wanted to come congratulate you and wish you good luck on your show and break the leg and everything. Thanks a whole lot. But I saw you want gifts, so I brought you a new CD that's coming out. Thank you very much. For you, for good luck. So I'm going to be giving out the gifts to the audience. Perhaps I'll play with you. You probably know some of these songs. Oh, Lordy. Okay. All right. But I won't take the gift back. Stand next to me here. Don't cheat. You pick someone and they can win for me because I'm like in case I win, by any means. All right. So cocky. You ready? Yes. I fell into a pile of you and got love all over me. That sounds real. That's country. You're right. Okay. I'm the only hell that Mama ever raised, for sure. Country. Yeah. I'll see you in about three bottles of gin. No, that just sounds like a date I once had. That's how you play it by the way. hank God in greyhound. She's gone. That sounds real. Exactly. And you were going to play, so we'll give you something, too. All right? And there's Gloria Este for right there. Can you believe it's?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wilko Store Closures: The Unfolding Crisis

Unveiling the Benedict Arnold Easter Egg in Outlander: A Journey into Historical Significance"

"The Burning Issue: The Main Factors Behind Climate Change"